Jennifer Paetsch from Little Monster Girl nominated me for The Mystery Bloggers Award.
I know these blogger awards things are popular with some and not so much with others. I think they’re helpful to share a little link love and it’s nice to know that fellow bloggers think of one another.
The deal with The Mystery Bloggers Award is:
- Post the award logo/image on your blog [see above].
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link to their blog ✓
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well✓
- Nominate 10–20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ✓
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question ✓
So, thank you, Jennifer, very much. I reckon you’re my best friend on social media. You’re a constant friend and I love your work. Please check out Jennifer at https://jenniferpaetsch.com/ which has links to her other artistic work especially her “Little Monster Girl” and “There’s Something Wrong with Everyone” comics. Jen has also started a Vid.me channel too https://vid.me/jenpaetsch Check it out.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog here.
I’d like to nominate blogger friends who write comments on my blogs Yummy Lummy and My Thoughts and Stuff
- Kris from Around the Corner
- Rebecca from A Lover’s Musing NSFW
- Sarah and Choppy from Travels with Choppy
- “Just Me” from Silent Fall
- Mabel from Mabel Kwong
- Irene from Irene Design 2011
- Spencer from Live2EatEat2Live
- Ana from Ana Calin
- Jules from Jules Rules Blog
- DeBorah from A Fiery Spirit
My five questions are:
- What is your favourite food?
- What one word describes you best?
- How do you define friendship?
- What’s your favourite social media platform and why?
- Do you like the smell of your own farts?
Now to answer Jennifer’s questions:
- You found something in a drawer you forgot. What is it and what is it for?
A fob watch. It’s a watch, it tells time. I’m not sure I’ll ever use it because I always carry my iPhone with me.
- Favourite day of the year?
06 June because on 6 June 1859 the colony of Queensland was established.
Cake or death?
Cake. I want cake every day.
Do you prefer spicy, sweet, or savoury?
Spicy, I really like spicy foods. I don’t like them really spicy, but I like my food to have some spiciness to it.
How many pets have you had in you life and what were they? Tell us about them!
My first dog was Trixie. She got hit by a car when I was a toddler. I had a pet fish when I was five. I can’t remember it’s name. I accidentally killed it by overfeeding it. When I was a teenager we had a bird, Sandy. I accidentally killed her when she broke her leg and she had faeces stuck to her because she couldn’t walk and I pulled too hard and prolapsed her cloaca. Between 1993 and 2005, we had a Golden Labrador Retriever. His registered name was Staphylococcus aureus. He answered to Staph. He was a beautiful dog.
Please check out all these blogs I’ve nominated.